Symposium Latest

General discussion
Mary

Symposium Latest

Post by Mary » Sat Oct 26, 2013 7:50 pm

Symposium 2011 is filling up fast.

There is still accommodation available.

Booking by 18th September.. this Friday.. will allow you open choice on workshops. Book after and you may have to wait to see if there is space in your chosen workshop.
Need to know if you are coming or else there will not be enough instructors and workshops.

Mary

Mary

Re:Symposium Latest

Accommodation still available.. please contact iskasymposium11@gmail.com Not any more: Not Much Space Left .. see post below
Workshop and trip places will soon run out as we will have no more instructors left to call on!!

Numbers increasing by the day so please let me know if you are hoping to attend. If you are just attending the symposium it is €45 per person (IISKA Member) €65 for non members.

Evening meal is €39.
Packed Lunch €8.50 each day

(Please do not pay by paypal for the meals .. unless you are booking package.. contact me directly to book and sort payment for food if you want to be included)

Schedule will be available on Friday Night /Saturday Morning. It wil only be made out once the weather and sea conditions can be assessed.

MaryPost edited by: mary, at: 2011/09/21 22:26

colinfrancis

Post by colinfrancis » Sat Oct 26, 2013 7:50 pm

How do I bookup workshops as I would like 2 do the Outdoor Rolling +Tidal Races :whistle: maybe Navigation :blush:

Mary

Booking workshops and places on trips...

There will be sign in sheets available on Friday night and Saturday morning at the hotel. Add your name and hope for the best.

If numbers exceed spaces, we will endeavour to have that workshop on in a second slot or transfer personnel from an under subscribed workshop to a popular one.

The outdoor rolling will be subdivided into 2 or 3 sessions to allow smaller ration to instructor and less hanging around for participants.

Prebooking is not available as the weather can chage everything on the day.

Mary

Chancer

Post by Chancer » Sat Oct 26, 2013 7:50 pm

Hi Mary, Can you contact me on email or phone to say if I have paid the outstanding amount and if not how much is outstanding.
BR
Mick

Mary

Not much accommodation left now

Anyone that called me recently that I have not acknowledge receipt of payment is not booked in. YOU MUST send payment or I cannot reserve a space for you. Its now first to pay is first to stay!

Mary
iskasymposium11@gmail.com

:woohoo: