2011 Membership - PLEASE READ

General discussion
conorsmith

2011 Membership - PLEASE READ

Post by conorsmith » Sat Oct 26, 2013 7:50 pm

I have been appointed as your Membership representative for the coming year. If you have changed address, email or any of your details, you might drop me a line and I will update our records.

Options for renewing your subscription are online using Paypal, sending a cheque in the post or by making a payment at one of the meets throughout the year. In an attempt to streamline things (and to make my life a little easier), I am hoping as many of you as possible will renew using Paypal.

Quite a few have already paid your 2011 membership and I am inviting everyone else to renew as early as possible. As before, the cost is only €20.00 per person for the year.

If you wish to make your payment at this point, following the link below and enter 20 in the Paypal box (top left). Selecting \"Click to Pay\" will bring you into the Paypal screen. If you already have a Paypal account, sign in and complete the transaction. If you do NOT have a Paypal account, choose the \"Continue\" option to the left of the screen and make your contribution using your credit card - simple!!

http://www.irishseakayakingassociation. ... &Itemid=73

Looking a the database I note I have e-mail addresses for many of you (again current and past members). Over the coming week, I will similarly e-mail everyone with the option to renew. If you have already paid, the message can be ignored.

I appreciate your co-operation and if you have any questions, you might contact me directly - details below.

Kind regards

Conor Smith

cismithATeircom.net
086 8-2-8-3-2-4-7
16 Woodstock Drive, Ennis, Co Clare (for anyone wishing to pay by cheque)

conorsmith

Re:2011 Membership - PLEASE READ

A point of note - where there is more than one person at an address, the sub for the second individual is €10.

Conor

rickyfulton

Post by rickyfulton » Sat Oct 26, 2013 7:50 pm

Conor
As we are an all embracing 32 counties organisation you`ll need to put the subscripion out there in Sterling for the Nordies!! ;)

conorsmith

The paypal link gives the option to specify currency. If you choose the EUR option and enter €20, paypal will convert and the sterling equivalent will appear on your credit card.

For an idea of the rate at date of payment, have a look at the following. These are wholesale rates, but won\'t be too far out.

http://www.xe.com/ucc/

Any problems or concerns, come back to me.

Thanking you

Conor.
cismithATeircom.net