Cancelled: Inishkeas meet June 6/7

Information about ISKA meets
niallmadden

Cancelled: Inishkeas meet June 6/7

Post by niallmadden » Sat Oct 26, 2013 7:49 pm

The proposed ISKA meet of June 6th/7th to the Iniskeas Islands, Belmullet is cancelled. Despite our best efforts over the last few weeks, we don\'t have anyone to lead it.

Some experienced paddlers may be interested in having a peer paddle instead. If you are one such, I suggest you post here to organised it.

The next ISKA meet will be at the end of June in Roaringwater Bay.

I\'m sorry if this is inconvenient for ISKA members. To have an extensive programme of meets we need more paddlers to work towards their Level 4 and 5 proficiencies. Expect more discussion of this issue on this board soon.

See y\'all in W Cork,
Niall.
--
nmadden-at-eircom.net

JohnF

Re:Cancelled: Inishkeas meet June 6/7

Post by JohnF » Sat Oct 26, 2013 7:49 pm

Hi
A few of us are paddling in the west from Tuesday until next weekend. Had planned to be in Inishkeas for the meet. Hopefully we will still paddle there next weekend. We hope to do a few day paddles and maybe an overnight or two on some islands during the week. Starting at Cliften tomorrow moring and heading north for the week. If anyone wants to link up for a paddle during the week my mobile is zero eight five 1744565. Not proposign to lead anything, but happy to link up with other like minded people for some peer paddling.

John Foley

paulmurphy

Post by paulmurphy » Sat Oct 26, 2013 7:49 pm

Anyone interested in a peer paddle trip out from Blacksod departing either Friday evening or saturday morning? The good weather aint set to last but it\'ll be a great spot to watch the Volvo yachts ripping by in a stiff north-easterly!!
If you\'re on either post a reply or give me a shout on 086 8277595.
Paul

tee

Post by tee » Sat Oct 26, 2013 7:49 pm

Paul - you\'ll be disappointed if you\'re looking for them carbon fibre boats up Mayo way. They\'re heading south from Galway.

http://www.volvooceanrace.org/schedule/leg8/

Gerry

knotman2

Post by knotman2 » Sat Oct 26, 2013 7:49 pm

It\'s called \"missing the boat\" for short. ;) Sennen