Feckers Peer Paddle Howth This Sat 18th Aug

Information about ISKA meets
chrisleonard

Feckers Peer Paddle Howth This Sat 18th Aug

Post by chrisleonard » Sat Oct 26, 2013 7:48 pm

Hi All,
this saturdays meet goes from Howth. Its down on the schedule as a peer meet which means it will not be lead. Meet is suitable for Level 4 and level 3s who aspire to go further :-) If your in doubt contact me .Can anyone planning to go let me know in advance . As its holiday season I could well end up being the only one there !

You can contact me at 0872831761 or email chrisleonardjratgmail.com.

Please keep an eye on the board as I\'ll update on Friday with further details re times and plan.

Thanks

Chris

chrisleonard

Re:Feckers Peer Paddle Howth This Sat 18th Aug

Just bumping this back up - no one has contacted me so far - please do before midday tomorrow - no point in me being there alone :-))

Chris

Chancer

Post by Chancer » Sat Oct 26, 2013 7:48 pm

C U there Chris- what time. It looks like near gale force NW -N winds so might be best to have another posting on Friday after noon.
Regards
Mick

chrisleonard

Hi Mick,
yep will post lunchtime today wether its a go or not.

cheers

Chris

chrisleonard

Update Feckers Peer Paddle Howth This Sat 18th Aug

Hi All,
forecast is as follows till 12 noon tomorrow

Forecast for coasts from Rossan Pt to Howth Head to Roches Pt and for the Irish Sea
Wind: West to southwest force 3 or 4, backing south to southwest this evening, further backing south to southeast force 5 or 6 tonight and reaching force 7 at times overnight, decreasing south to southwest force 3 or 4 on Saturday morning.

Looks like we have a window tomorrow morning.

Plan is to meet at 10:00 at RNLI slipway at Howth. LW tomorrow is 9:20 so we\'ll have a flooding tide with a southerly wind so wind over tide which will help.

See you there

Chris

Chancer

Re:Update Feckers Peer Paddle Howth This Sat 18th Aug

Post by Chancer » Sat Oct 26, 2013 7:48 pm

Excellent paddle Chris, interesting conditions for the select few who ventured from the Nose of Howth to the Bailey and around Ireland\'s Eye. Hey MoF are you leading the trip on Wed to Bullock if so can you bring my pocket rocket and I will get it off you then
Best Regards
Mick