ISKA RNLI raffle prize

Items for sale or wanted
TannieFlynnt

ISKA RNLI raffle prize

Post by TannieFlynnt » Mon Oct 19, 2015 7:59 pm

Hi folks

Tanya Flynn here .I was lucky enough to win the 200 Euro voucher from Robert Scanlon ( for travel vaccines) in Dungarvan at the Symposium.What a very generous prize by Robert.I'd like to offer it to any ISKA member who is planning a kayak trip to an exotic location that might involve getting urself a Typhoid or Yellow Fever jab etc.,I did my African /Asian stint 10 years back and not planing anything similar for a few years.I spent a fortune at the time on the jabs etc.,"wish I had won this prize then".

If there is one of you out there who would avail of this great prize in the next year ,get in touch and I'll transfer the voucher to you .Meanwhile,I'm checking in with my family network incase anyone is off on a travel stint.

First come ,first vaccinated!

Only criteria is that you have to be an ISKA member.

I'll be checking in with secretary on that one.

Great prize for the right person.

Slan,
Tanya ( flynn.tanya@gmail.com)

Chancer

Re: ISKA RNLI raffle prize

Post by Chancer » Thu Nov 05, 2015 12:12 am

Don't all rush now for the free injections!!! Bit like the prize I found abandoned on the table of a free session with AJ....I asked AJ if he would be buying the beer but he explained it wasn't that kind of session so I left it there. Of course the wife said I should have taken it. Was it ever claimed AJ.

knotman

Post by knotman » Thu Nov 05, 2015 7:12 pm

Give the session to the cold blind guy. Sounds like he needs it. Haha

afinn

Post by afinn » Fri Nov 06, 2015 8:23 pm

Hi Mick,no never claimed. i'm afraid , abandoned in Dungarvan....good title for a book that,
It has gone to the "Home for Abandoned vouchers" on Rathlin island,,,,,,which also houses the "home for the occasionally coherent" incidentally :D