What ever happened T na dT?

General discussion
niallmadden

What ever happened T na dT?

Post by niallmadden » Sat Oct 26, 2013 7:50 pm

I bet you are wondering. Well, I\'ll save you the litany of excuses, tales of disasters (some true), and just let you know that No 48 should be hitting the shelves next. Thank you for your patience, or at least for concealing your impatience reasonably well.

Now that I\'m getting the hang of this, there shouldn\'t be such a long delay before No 49.
I have a few articles already for that, but would need more.Plenty more.

So, if you\'ve paddled somewhere strange and wonderful recently, please write us a short or long description. If you read a good (or bad) book related to kayaking or maritime stuff, please consider writing a review.
Would you write a gear review? E.g., cameras, more VHFs, BAs, roof racks, vans, dry suits, paddles, even kayaks! The possibilities are endless.

To help us ensure you don\'t spend another season waiting anxiously for the postman to deliver the next issue, volunteers to assist with pulling the various strands are welcome. For example, coordinating gear reviews, or collecting striking photos, harrasing potential advertisers, or (most importantly) encouraging potential contributers.

All the best
Niall / nmadden-at-eircom.net

colinfrancis

Re:What ever happened T na dT?

Post by colinfrancis » Sat Oct 26, 2013 7:50 pm

Hi can you let me know how 2 send a article /photo ? Hope 2see you all soon paddle safely :woohoo:

niallmadden

Re:What ever happened T na dT?

Post by niallmadden » Sat Oct 26, 2013 7:50 pm

Hi Colin,
Many thanks for taking the time to write a contribution. The official email address for Treasna na dTonnta is treasna-at-gmail.com. Or you can send directly to me at nmadden@eircom.net

It is best to send photos as separate attachments, rather than embedded into word documents because I may had to edit them a little myself.
Also it is easier to verify the print quality.

Most people submit articles in MS Word, which is fine. But any editable format will do: plain text, word, wp, openoffice, etc. But not non-editable such as PDF.

Let me know if you have any other questions, and thanks again.
Niall.