Brittany 2017

Information about ISKA meets
ND

Brittany 2017

Post by ND » Thu Feb 16, 2017 1:54 am

Not an "ISKA meet", but still a meet...BKF is back!

It will be from Sat 29/7/2016 to Sun 6/8/2016 in Lampaul-Plouarzel (same as when we went there in 2013 – and the time before that in 2011). The camping area is here https://www.google.ie/maps/place/48%C2% ... d-4.774703
launching is at the beach with direct access (or wherever else if you drive for paddles further away) and the baker brings fresh bread, croissants and all that in the morning.

There will be places for 150 people at €95/paddler, €70/accompanying non paddler and €45/kid. Booking will be on line from the 1st march (if things go to plan – still few things to iron out)

Programme outline:
Sat 29/7: Registration, welcome dinner and Fest Noz (traditional Breton party/festival at night with music and dancing)
Sun 30/7: Safety Day – am: briefings in French & English, pm: safety exercises on the water
Mon 31/7 – Sun 6/8: day trips, overnight trips – if bad weather and/or for non paddlers: beach, coastal walks, visits, cycling, (possibly yoga)
Sun 6/8: final banquet.

My holidays are just after that (aaargh) so I won’t make it but if you have any queries, give me a shout - a few from the east side are going. I’ll post more details here when available
Cheers
Nic