Thanks for all meets 2015

Information about ISKA meets
patriciacarraher

Thanks for all meets 2015

Post by patriciacarraher » Thu Sep 10, 2015 5:55 pm

I would like to say a huge thank you to Gavan for a fabulous trip to the coast of Donegal at the weekend. Its a very beautiful part of the country and without the obvious wealth of knowledge Gavan has of this area it would not have been such a rewarding trip. It was the final ISKA meet of the year and a great end. Thanks Gavan. Thanks also to Ciaran and John for leading us to all the best spots.

I would like to thank all the meet organisers this year for the time and effort which goes into planning an ISKA meet. There is a lot of work and responsibility involved and thanks you to all those who volunteered/were cagoled into organising meets this year. At times we had to defer or call off meets. It is a very difficult decision to call off a meet because of the weather, especially when all the work has been done.

If anyone has a dream location and feels they would like to organise a meet for next year just phone or email me and we will try to put together as many meets as we can for next year, especially as next year we will have blistering sunshine and calm seas!!!!!

Again, thank you to all those who organised meets, led trips, gave advice, gave sweets, etc in 2015.

See you in the sunshine in 2016.

Trish