ISKA South East Meet 5th/6th April

Information about ISKA meets
StephenMcGrath

ISKA South East Meet 5th/6th April

Post by StephenMcGrath » Tue Apr 01, 2014 7:32 pm

Hi Everyone,

This weekend the ISKA South East meet is taking place. At the moment the forecast hasn't really settled so the exact trips will be decided closer to the weekend based on the forecast. All paddles will be peer paddles.

Hostel accommodation is available at the Beach Haven on Tramore from €15 pp/night. Also there is room at my place and an open invitation to anyone wishing to stay over.

On Saturday the meet up point is Tramore across from the Majestic Hotel https://goo.gl/maps/kWEgR at 1000hrs.
The trip for Sunday will be decided later and posted on the website so if you are coming down just for Sunday please check here first.

If you are coming along, please post here or drop me a text (Zero Eight Seven 2106794),

Looking forward to meeting up with everyone,

Steve

JohnF

Re: ISKA South East Meet 5th/6th April

Post by JohnF » Wed Apr 02, 2014 6:52 pm

I will be there. Looking forward to catching up with everyone.
John

Tony Power

Post by Tony Power » Thu Apr 03, 2014 10:30 am

The Tramore gang will travel to

conorsmith

Post by conorsmith » Thu Apr 03, 2014 11:07 am

Can't make the weekend and not a happy camper. :(

Visiting family, as a result of which I not only miss the ISKA meet but I have also had to refuse two separate offers for free premium tickets to Munster V Toulouse game. Someone somewhere is doing a very good job at winding me up!

StephenMcGrath

Post by StephenMcGrath » Thu Apr 03, 2014 7:19 pm

Hi Everyone,

Unfortunately the weather for this weekend has let us down with some strong winds forecast over both days. Coming down to this meet is all about seeing the Copper Coast up close, so we feel that this won't happen this weekend.

So meet is postponed to next weekend Sat 12th/ Sun 13th April

I will close off this discussion thread and all further posting relating to this meet will now be in the new thread "ISKA South East Meet Now On 12th/13th April"

Steve