ISKA Membership 2015

General discussion
TonyW

ISKA Membership 2015

Post by TonyW » Wed Mar 04, 2015 10:21 pm

Hi All,

Spring is here, the air is warming and the evenings are beginning to stretch, definitely time to put kayaking plans into action and what better place to start then to renew your ISKA membership! Full details of the renewal options can be found at www.iska.ie under the Membership tab.

I’d also like to take this opportunity to introduce myself. I recently took over from Conor as Secretary/Treasurer and I am slowly but surely finding my feet. If I can be of any assistance, please let me know. You can send an e-mail for my attention to iskacommittee@gmail.com. I’ll do my best to answer any queries but I’d appreciate your patience as I learn the ropes and become knowledgeable about the workings of ISKA and the wider world of Irish sea kayaking.

I look forward to seeing you on the water during the year.

Regards,

Tony

knotman

Re: ISKA Membership 2015

Post by knotman » Thu Mar 12, 2015 9:45 pm

Keep up the good work Tony. As you quote " learn the ropes" the best thing for any really hard to untie knots you might come across is a good sharp axe!! Haha. Sennen

TonyW

Post by TonyW » Thu Mar 12, 2015 11:29 pm

Thanks Sennen, though I'll hold off on any axe usage for the moment...far too diplomatic for that kind of carry on!

Thanks also to everyone who has renewed to date, apart from a couple of hiccups I think it's going smoothly. One hiccup being that the PayPal button on the website is causing some difficulty. John will have a look at this as soon as he gets an opportunity.

iskaadmin
Site Admin

Post by iskaadmin » Sat Mar 14, 2015 4:38 pm

Hi All,

PayPal button should be working ok. Updates on PayPal server caused the button to break. Apologies for the delay in fixing it and any inconvenience caused.

John