New ISKA BB

Post by conorsmith » Sat Oct 26, 2013 8:40 pm

Welcome back ISKA and thank you John for all your hard work :D

iskaadmin
Site Admin

Re: New ISKA BB

Post by iskaadmin » Sat Oct 26, 2013 11:23 pm

Hi Conor,

I have copied over 90% of the old forum posts to the new forum. The remaining posts I could not copy safely as the original posters account had been deleted or else it was not clear who the original poster was.

There are a few things to tidy up -- mostly moving images from the old forum to this forum.

Will talk soon about admin issues regarding new forum.

John

johnd

Re: New ISKA BB

Post by johnd » Sun Oct 27, 2013 9:02 am

Forum is back -- sorry it took so long -- I was waiting for the Symposium to come and go, and this was the first weekend I have had time to work on it. The benefits of gale force winds :lol:

All of the old user accounts have been copied over to this forum, but you will have to reset your password using the forgot password link on the login page. Once you click on this link, you will be sent an email with a link in it, which you must click to activate your new password. Once you have logged in with your new password, you can change it to something you might find easier to remember by going to the 'User Control Panel', selecting the 'Profile' tab and selecting 'Edit account settings'.

The old forum posts have been copied over to this new forum -- in the category 'Old ISKA Forum'. At the moment these posts are read only as I still have some work to do regarding them.

Happy posting.

John